-- Welcome! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy --

Monday, December 19, 2011

Last Weekly Blog


Hey friends,
I started this attempt at writing a blog almost 1 year ago and it’s been fun for me...I hope it’s been fun for you too.  It was a new experience for me...that of putting my thoughts out there for you to read.  It was never really difficult to come up with thoughts for each week because I always have some weird things that are running through my mind.  This blog was just an outlet for these thoughts to find a place to rest.
2 weeks ago, I tried my hand at stand-up.  I loved it.  I loved it so much, that I went again the following week.  It is now apparent that I’ll keep going...and going.  If I didn’t have an actual job, I’d do stand-up AND write a weekly blog, but since that is not the case...I don’t believe that I can do both.  Now is the time for me to work on my stand-up.  I need to do stand-up now because I don’t know how long my knees will hold up.  If I suffer an injury on stage then, I’ll know that the blog is an option, but until then...
As I look back at my blogging year - there are several posts that rise to the top for me as my favorites.  Below is my last Top 10 List.  If you’re bored over the holidays...feel free to read a few of these posts.  It’ll be a good excuse to get you out of talking to your uncle Carl.
Jon’s Top 10 Blog Posts of 2011
10.  An Apple A Day
  9.  Did My Phone Ring?
  8.  You Readin’ A Blog?
  7.  Mesh Netting and Bongo Drums
  6.  “Fun Size” Candy Bars
  5.  Charlie Chuckle
  4.  Mission Complete
  3.  Eat, Drink and Get Diabetes
  2.  I Don’t Really Think This Is The Time
And Jon’s Favorite Blog Post of 2011 is
The Sneeze That Changed My Life

...Honorable Mentions
You Should Have Thought About Eating Fruit Before Now
Polite, but Lazy

This really has been fun for me.  I’ll probably post from time to time.  I'm sure I'll see something or think about something that I'll want to put out there, but it won’t be a weekly thing.
Thanks for your support and your interest in my odd thoughts.
Hope you’ve enjoyed reading.
Have a great day!
JJ


Feel free to check my stand-up out in person .... or on Youtube:  
Jon Jamison "Phone Tag",   Jon Jamison "Mysterious" ,     Jon Jamison "McDonald's" .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment