-- Welcome! Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy --

Monday, September 26, 2011

The Dirty Plate

My parents visited this week from Texas and told me about a restaurant that they spotted while driving to Iowa.  They saw a restaurant in Missouri that’s called “Toot Toot Family Dining”.  I’m sure that this is a fine establishment, but on the surface, it’s name is not one that would necessarily inspire confidence.  
Names are important, especially when it comes to restaurants.  This got me thinking about what would make a good name and more importantly, what would not be a good name at all.
Since my parents were visiting, they agreed to help me populate the following list.  We hope you enjoy.
Below are a Baker’s Dozen of our Worst Fictitious Restaurant Names:
13.  Billy’s Burgers and Botulism Cafe’
12.  Won Ton Taco and Fishery
11.  Lactose Larry’s Dairy Bar
10.  Regret Sushi Bar
  9.  The Dirty Plate
  8.  Defibrillating Deli
  7.  Heimlich’s
  6.  The Spoon and Bucket...All You Can Eat
  5.  Salmonella Sallie’s
  4.  E. Coli Eddie’s
  3.  Fire in the Hole Burritos
  2.  Sour Stomaches
And the Number One Worst Fictitious Restaurant Names Is . . . 
Teresa’s Gristle Surprise
Have a great day and . . . enjoy lunch somewhere special.
JJ

No comments:

Post a Comment